15. Intelligent Design video game didn’t count toward college credit as promised
14. Line for Richard Dawkins piñata too long
13. Kirk Cameron wouldn’t stop hugging me, even after my wife complained
12. Social-Darwinism lecture hit too close to home
11. Animatronic Einstein sounded identical to animatronic Fred Flintstone. Or was it the other way round?
10. Snack bar ran out of the Ken Ham & Cheese Sub. Had to order the Duane Gish Knish. It was stale.
9. Ray Comfort’s banana demonstration was inappropriate for children
8. Gift shop charged extra for framing creation science degree. Signed, Chuck Norris, PhD.
7. Price of admission didn’t include ride on “Skippy: The Friendly Dinosaur”
6. Sciency DNA exhibit made my brain hurt
5. Sciency Noah’s Ark exhibit made my brain hurt
4. Kent Hovind was seen standing between Adam & Eve statues
3. My child didn’t receive free “God Hates Evilutionists” t-shirt
2. Charles Darwin look-alike complained when I hit him
1. Jesus-shaped bathroom soap gave me a Jesus-shaped rash