I’ve just received a shot across my bow from InformalSkepticism aka NaonTiotami. In other words, he’s tagged me. I’ve always known America and Australia would one day go to war. The Aussies are warlike by nature. Being constantly surrounded by strange and poisonous animals like the Duckbill Platypus makes them nervous and unpredictable. But as an American, I formally surrender. I’ll talk.
But first the tagging rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are six random things about me:
- I recently came 2nd in a pumpkin carving contest (picture above). And I’m still bitter about the loss.
- I think about fish, a lot. They’re the perfect creatures, and they’re superior to humans. When the fish overlord seizes control, I’ll be by his side, laughing an evil laugh. Fine, call me a traitor to my species.
- I originally studied film-making, but later shifted to marine biology, evolutionary biology, and science writing.
- For years I collected movie t-shirts, but I never wore any of them because I didn’t want to be a walking billboard. But I did sell them on eBay for some sweet profit.
- I like raspberry yogurt, but I hate raspberry jam. Scientists are baffled by the paradox.
- I’m a first generation, UK American, which means I like Weetabix and Apple Pie, just not together.
Now I must gather allies by tagging six others: